Welcome!


Welcome to my Witchy space and be at peace here.

If you read my About page, you'll learn a little about why I am here. To elaborate a little, like many women before me, I turned to Witchcraft as a path to self care and personal growth. The why of it I talk about in the About page, but at the heart of it is that had a very turbulent 2022 and needed to bring that to a calmer, more healing, place for the future.

For me, there is much to love about the Craft, from the power of the rituals to the beauty of the practitioners now and in the past. So, what will this space be? Well, I've been on this journey since the Fall of last year and I am learning and growing, so I need a place to articulate my thoughts, my experiences, and how I feel about them. I find that sharing helps me to refine how I think about things and allows me to maintain a personal openness in a world that fails here all to often. 

So expect to see a lot of different topics as I go. I am exploring the world of crystals, candles, scents and incense, rituals, aesthetics, tarot, divination, and so much more. As I said in my about, I am Secular Eclectic Solitary Witch and so I'm sure I'll travel down paths only to reverse and travel a different one. I like to call that growth.

Love.

Comments